TrackShip for WooCommerce integrates TrackShip into your WooCommerce Store and auto-tracks your orders, automates your post-shipping workflow, and allows you to provide a superior Post-Purchase experience to your customers.
Seamless integration with WooCommerce – Trackship for WooCommerce Pro integrates TrackShip with your WooCommerce store and brings a branded tracking experience into the WooCommerce ecosystem. The shipment status updates are sent from your store. the tracking page is on your store and the tracking data is saved in the WooCommerce orders.
Optimized for WooCommerce – TrackShip and it does all the heavy lifting, it checks the shipment status with the shipping providers every few hours and proactively updates your orders only when there is an update to the shipment status.
Post-Shipping automation – TrackShip for WooCommerce adds a Custom order status “Delivered” to your store and automatically updates the orders status to “Delivered” once the shipments are delivered to your customers. When you know that the product is delivered , you can trigger post-purchase marketing campaigns based on the “Delivered” order status and the delivery date.
Save time on customer service – TrackShip displays up-to-date shipment status and tracking events for every order on your WooCommerce admin so your staff can quickly answer any post-shipping inquiries without the need to check the tracking status on the carriers website.
Keep your Customers Informed with Shipping & Delivery updates – Stay in touch with your customers, send automatic email and SMS notifications to communicate shipping delays and when their order is Out For Delivery, Delivered or failed delivery attempt.
Further engage customers with a Tracking Page on your store – Direct your customers to a detailed tracking page on your store Instead of sending them to track their orders on the carriers websites.
- Tracking Page on your store
- Shipment Status & Delivery Notifications
- Custom Order Status “Delivered”
- Post-Purchase automation
- Shipment status and Est. delivery displays on the orders admins
- Filter orders by shipment status
- Tracking info widget on the Completed order status email
- Custom email templates
- Automatic SMS updates via Twilio, Nexmo or ClickSend
- White Label Tracking Page widget
- Shipping provider mappings
- View order page display (tracking page widget)
- Tracking Analytics widget
How it works?
- Signup for a TrackShip account
- Connect your store with TrackShip – the connection process is to provide TrackShip with a permission to update your store orders when there are shipment status updates.
- Set up TrackShip on your store
- Enable automation
- Set up the customize the tracking page
- Enable automatic shipment status & delivery updates
- Customize the Email Notifications
- From the time you connected your store, TrackShip will Auto-track your Fulfilled (shipped) orders and proactively update your orders whenever there is an update in the shipment tracking status, until the shipments are delivered to your customers.